Tue, May 16|
Famiglia Cotarella Wine Dinner
Join us May 16th as we welcome Dominga Cotarella and her Umbri-lievably delicious wines from Umbria.
Time & Location
May 16, 6:00 PM
Bacchus' Kitchen, 1384 E Washington Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91104, USA
About the event
Dominga Cotarella was born in Orvieto and today she is CEO at the Famiglia Cotarella winery. Dominga does not make wine, however, she tells, sells, celebrates and promotes it around the world. Along with her, Marta and Enrica – cousins on paper but sisters at heart – are at the helm of the winery. Their passion for wine is a legacy handed down first by their grandparents and then by their fathers, which has now become a conscious choice.
$90 per person ++
Wines to be featured
- 2021 Falesco," Est! Est!! Est!!!" Montefiscone Bianco - 60 % Trebbiano / 25% Malvasia / 15% Rossetto
- 2018 Ferentano Bianco Lazio - 100% Roscetto
- 2018 Vitian Rosso “Super Umbria” IGT - 34% Sangiovese/ 33% Merlot / 33% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019 Sodale - 100% Merlot
- 2018 Montiano - 100% Merlot
- Library release Montiano
All sales are final. If you cancel or no-show you will receive credit for a future visit to Bacchus Kitchen.