Fri, Dec 31|
NEW YEAR'S EVE in NYC
Based on our success with our previous Chicago-themed New Year's Eves, this year we're jumping one more time zone. That's right, we're saving 3hrs of your precious time by doing the countdown at 9pm PST (midnight in New York).
Time & Location
Dec 31, 5:30 PM
Bacchus' Kitchen, 1384 E Washington Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91104, USA
About the event
It's a New York New Year's Eve!
featuring all things NYC, including:
- an NYC-inspired multi-course meal!
- extra attitude from your server!
- disgruntled kitchen staff!
- live dinner music featuring the piano stylings from Brooklyn's own Ronnie Jayne!
- a selection of wines from New York State!
- an immediately forgettable performance by Claud & Brandon!
6-COURSE PRIX FIXE MENU
(subject to change)
H&H Bagel Bite
H&H bagel slice, lox, dill, red onion, cream cheese sauce
grilled apples, roasted grapes, sauteed celery
candied walnuts, and mayo cream dressing
spinach & feta cheese, parsley puree
Spaghetti and Meatballs
a la Rao's
Petit New York Steak
duchess potato, Peter Luger steak sauce
jumbo prawns, newburg cream sauce, rice pilaf, sautéed green beans
Manhattan Glam Chowder
vegetarian mushroom chowder in a tomato broth
New York Cheesecake
with luxardo cherries
$110 per person